eStatements and eNotices disclosure
eStatements & eNotices Disclosure & Consent
By choosing to enroll in the eStatements and Electronic Notices ("eNotices") service, you agree to accept your periodic statements and various account related notices for all of your Star One accounts online only, through Star One's Online Banking program.
You agree that your consent to eStatements and eNotices at any time will apply to the statements and related notices for any deposit account, EFT service, consumer loan, credit card or mortgage loan you have now or establish in the future.
Your online periodic statements (eStatements) will include the following:
- Deposit Accounts, EFT services & Consumer Loans. Deposit account statements reflecting account and transaction activity for your deposit, loan, and electronic funds transfer services and periodic notice of billing error rights.
- IRA Accounts. Annual IRA statements reflecting the account and transaction activity for your IRA
- VISA Credit Card. Visa statements reflect credit card account balance information and transaction activity and periodic notice of billing error rights.
- Mortgage Loan Statements. Mortgage statements reflecting your loan balance, payment information, transaction activity, loan account information for your mortgage loan and contact information and annual mortgage interest statement. Your online eNotices and your online eTax notices may include:
Your online eNotices and your online eTax notices may include:
- Certificate Renewal Notice
- Notice of Closed Account
- Loan Billing Notice
- Notice of Past Due Payment
- NSF/Overdraft Notice
- Form 1098
- Form 1099-C
- Form 1099-INT
- Form 1099-Q
- Form 1099-R
- Form 5498 & 5498 ESA
You may access your eStatements and eNotices as Internet web PDF or HTML documents (images) through the Online Banking program. You must have a functional, certified internet browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader software to access the statements and a printer or ability to download the statements for your records. We will send you an e-mail reminder when your eStatement or an eNotice attributable to your account is available for viewing. You must have an e-mail address on file in the "Settings" section in order to accept this Consent and to receive and view eStatements and eNotices. Upon agreeing to receive eStatements and eNotices, the paper version will not be mailed to you. In addition it is your responsibility to inform the Credit Union of any change in your e-mail address by updating it in the "Settings" section.
There are no fees or account restrictions for requesting paper statements and related account notices, choosing to withdraw your consent for eStatements and eNotices, or changing your email address. You have the right to request and receive periodic statements and related account notices in paper form and you may withdraw your consent to receive eStatements and eNotices, at any time by using the system to un-enroll. Your request for paper statements and related account notices or to withdraw your consent for eStatements and eNotices will apply to all of the periodic statements and related account notices listed above for your Star One accounts, loans or services.