For banking by telephone, or to speak to a Star One phone representative for assistance with this website, please call us at 866-543-5202 or 408-543-5202.
Bring documents and items to be destroyed for free!
With identity theft on the rise, this is the best opportunity to safeguard your personal information.
Saturday, April 14, 2018
10 a.m. to 2.p.m.
Star One Administration Building
1306 Bordeaux Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Items you may bring:
- Up to 5 banker-sized boxes (12”x12”x20”)
- No need to remove staples or paper clips
Canned food drive
Star One will be collecting canned food to support the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara County during the Shred Day event. Second Harvest recommends these nutritious, canned food options:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
You do not need to bring canned food to participate in the Shred Day.
Free e-waste recycling
All Green Electronics Recycling is offering free e-waste recycling on site.
Not accepted are:
- Alkaline Batteries
- Kitchen Appliances (stoves & refrigerators)
- Fluorescent Light Tubes
Acceptable e-waste items include:
- LCD Monitors
- Flat Panel Televisions
- CRT (Tube) Televisions
- Cellular Phones (Smart Phones)
- Tablets / iPads
- Network Equipment
- Fax Machines / Scanners
- DVDNCR Players
- Used Toner Cartridges
- Computer Peripherals
- CD Players
- Radio / Walkman / Headphones
- Small Household Appliances