Log in using your browser to manage your Star One accounts anywhere you have Internet access.
Use Online Banking to:
- View balances and history of multiple accounts and loans
- Reorder checks
- See check images
- View FICO® scores
- Open checking or certificate accounts
- View and save Online Statements, eNotices, eTax Forms, and eLoan Coupons
- Transfer funds between your Star One accounts, other members, and your accounts at other financial institutions
- View your credit cards and rewards points
- Deposit checks instantly with ezDeposit
- Pay bills with online Bill Pay
- Create balance alerts, personal alerts and other alerts with "Notifications"
- Instantly activate, block, or un-block cards
- Book a Branch appointment and submit Travel Notifications
- Filter/Search transaction history
- And much more
Coming in 2019: Star One Together with Zelle®
Watch for Zelle in Digital Banking to send and receive money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S., typically within minutes.*
In the meantime, members may download the Zelle app and enroll their Star One debit card to send and receive money to friends and family using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
*To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle is available to almost any bank account in the U.S.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Recent updates in Online Banking
Statement balance payoff display—Members can now choose the option to pay off their full Statement Balance. This is now in addition to the options for current balance payoff, minimum payment, and an amount they type in. When they select the Statement Balance option, the $ amount automatically populates in the Amount field.
Membership display re-ordering—Members who have more than one membership can now change the order in which they are laid out in the interface. This is what members see if they have multiple memberships (If only one membership, they do not see this option). Members can access this also by selecting Settings/Membership Details.
Keyboard commands for printing—Now members can use Ctrl-P to print any page in OLB.
Alert settings update—Members can toggle to select which channel they wish to receive their alerts.
Scheduled & Recurring Transfers (SRT) update—Members now have the option to choose to be alerted after an SRT has completed successfully, failed, choose to receive all SRT alerts, or disable the SRT alerts completely.
New link in “Quick Links”—We have added a link titled “Money Management” that points to the Financial Tools interface.
For Quicken and QuickBook users
You need to modify your software settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please use the links below for instructions: